Can you actually make a good income with your own NAIL SALON?
Updated: Apr 26
Our Research shows that a 3 Chair nail salon can generate between (you're gonna love this...) an astounding
$10,000 and $15,000 per month or or $120,000 to $180,000 per year.
We had your curiosity before... Do we have your attention now? Though so :-)
Now, full disclosure... Getting to this level takes hard work, dedication, excellent service, a strong social media presence, repeat customers, a strong referral network and most importantly a great location for you to set up a salon where the vast majority of
Your Revenue goes to YOU and not to some big faceless corporate strip mall landlord or business owner.
Here is what you need to do right now to be first in line to set up this business at THE VILLAGE in Smiths Falls:
- Contact us to discuss your specific requirements and secure your spot (only accepting 1 spot for this).
- Get in touch with the BEST Nail Technicians / Manicurists you know and ask them if they're interested in charting their own course, making more money and living their best life with you in their corner.
- Set up shop at THE VILLAGE.
- Bring your existing customers with you. Offer them an incentive to do so.
- Deliver outstanding service and add those complimentary (high margin) products and services to the mix.
- A great location with extremely reasonable rent is readily available for you to set up shop and NAIL it right here in Smiths Falls at WWW.THEVILLAGEWORKSHOPS.COM
Remember Hard Work comes before Dreamwork. You've got this. Take action. Your future self is sending you a big THANK YOU!!
Michele & Woody